Tel: 905-842-7000

Hurontario/Dundas ( Ontario, CA ) Built

$750,000

Re/Max Aboutowne Realty Corp., Brokerage

Suzanne Farkas Suzanne Farkas 905-842-7000 (Office) 905-845-4490 (Fax) Request More Info

  • Type: Commercial
  • Style: Commercial
  • Development Level: Built

Description

Multi-disciplinary healthcare clinic offering:
Massage Therapy
Physio Therapy
Chiropractic
Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
Hydrotherapy
Manual Therapy
Foot care
Multiple locations in the GTA West area
Over 30 professional and experienced staff
Steady repeat patients and customers
Most of the patients are covered by insurance
Lots of potentials to expand the business
Revenues: $1.7 Mil. with over $600,000 net to owner manager
The 3 locations could be sold separately. (Price: $ $350K, $250K and $200K)
Owner would considering in selling 75% of the business and remaining on as 25% partner.
P2#260007156
top
The information was provided by the vendor. The listing broker has not sought to verify the information in any way. No warranties or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof by the listing broker.

The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.